Sunday, September 7, 2008

Seaside 2008







We just got back from 10 days at the beach! We had a such a good time. We stayed at my aunt's (Nancy) new house called Kingdom Come! I must say the pool was the BEST part! Nancy added this after she purchased it! We had such a good time hanging out with our friends, Edward J., Craige H., Frank C., The Fergusons and the Plummers. In addition, my sister Kathryne and her fiance, Jon, came down for a weekend and The Pilkinton family came for 5 days! BeBe and Willie stayed where there 10 days as well! It was a BLAST! In fact, Jack CRIED multiple times when we left. He said he DID NOT want to go back to Franklin. He wanted to stay at his beach house. We had to explain to him that we HAD to leave because vacation, unfortunately, is temporary. Then we had to blame it on a hurricane, which I hope will NOT hit Seaside, as I have family down there this week! Anyway, we ALL had fun and we are home now safe and sound.

No comments: