Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jack visits SANTA!!!





Today Jack and I had a date! We took Abby to school at lunch time and we went to visit Santa first! I really wish Abby could have gone with us but she is TERRIFIED of Santa! I did not want to torture her! We figured she would be happier playing with her friends and napping! Anyway, Jack LOVED seeing the jolly old man with the red hat! He told him that he wanted Darth Vader and "3CPO". Then he told Santa to bring Abby a doll! I thought it was so sweet that he was looking after his sister like that! After our visit we went to lunch and to see Madagascar 2. It was a fun filled afternoon. Tomorrow I have to tie up all my loose ends and finish any shopping. Thursday I plan to take the kiddos somewhere fun! Maybe to paint pottery (as we need to make a gift there). This weekend the family celebrations begin!!! Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: